Sunday, January 22, 2012

Great Summer Reading

Recently I met with one of NZ's leading fashion designers, Annah Stretton, who is a hugely inspirational business woman and powerhouse extraordinaire. She has achieved an admirable amount in her career and businesses, and something which I have no doubt she will continue to expand and succeed with.

I was nervous about meeting Annah but I found her to be approachable and very likeable. I was even lucky enough to leave with a lovely gift! I am only half way through the book I received "Wise Heart" but I am hooked. Annah's passion, enthusiasm and common sense are contagious and I got up this morning after a very late night (my daughter celebrated her 13th birthday with a sleepover - where does the time go) with energy and looking forward to the day at hand. I have already cleaned the house, done the washing, and started the evening's meal - long may it last.



So in a nutshell, I can highly recommend this book, it is easy to read and I am sure we can all find parallels, in our home and working life.

Happy reading!
Rachel
x



No comments:

Post a Comment