Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bold & Beautiful

Two years ago I moved from a mid century weatherboard bungalow on a large leafy section, to a new brick and tile house on a small suburban section. This was in the hope that I would stop spending all my time, money and energy on continual repairs and renovation, however funnily enough I am continuously renovating and re-renovating. I am currently in the middle of doing my lounge (for the second time) and my son's room  and then I will tackle my bedroom (also for the second time).

I must admit I am getting much bolder and I love the stronger colours, the black and white stripes are so stunning... I'm hoping to put some bold stripes in my house.

In the meantime I have attached some gorgeous bold inspirational photos!   





 
Take care all!
Rachel
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment